Succeeding in series production with injection molding.
The production of injection molded parts is our core technical expertise: We cover a considerable range of requirements and customer wishes. Fully automated production runs on 30 state-of-the-art machines around the clock at least five days a week. Which means even large order volumes can be processed in a short time. In addition to the finished product, we also offer logistical services such as packaging, storage, and shipping.
Top technology meets quality assurance.
- 30 machines with a clamping force from 28 to 700 t
- maximum shot weight of 1.3 kg
- production in 3 or 4 shifts — 24 hours a day — at least 5 days a week
- Equipped with robots for unloading, sorting and stacking
- Processing of standard and technical plastics with up to 50 percent fill content
- IML technology to decorate surfaces of plastic parts.
- Regular preventive maintenance ensures the long service life of your injection mold.
- Quality monitoring during series production at the machine and in the Quality Assurance laboratory.
Service all the way to the finished product.
Assembly includes all activities necessary for our customers to hold a finished product in their hands. The molded part is often not yet the final product. We bring the entire production process together under one roof: we complement and complete toolmaking and injection molding with finishing and assembly, with storage and delivery logistics.
We provide these assembly services for you:
- 1c screen printing up to 300 x 400 mm in flat and round printing
- 2c-Tampondruck bis zu einer Größe von 120 mm Durchmesser
- 2c pad printing up to 120 mm in diameter
- semi-finished product processing, bending and gluing
- assembly of subassemblies and complete units
- packaging, labeling
- Commissioning of orders, units or pallets, to be shipped